মেনু নির্বাচন করুন

একনজরে ভূমি তথ্য

Brahmanbaria at a glance
 
Brahmanbaria, the traditional Titas-Vrhoti District of the Middle East of the river-maternal Bangladesh Brahmanbaria district has more than one type of name. It is said that due to the absence of elite Brahmankulas in Brahmanbaria during the rule of the Sena dynasty, obstacles in worship were created. For this reason, King LakshanSen brought some Brahmin families from Kanyakunja to Adisu in this region. Some of them Brahmin family build houses in the city's Maulvi Para. Many people believe that the name of this district is Brahmanbaria due to the position of the Brahmin's house.
 According to another opinion, the Muslim preacher Shah Sufi HazratQazi Mahmud Shah ordered the Brahmin families to come out of the city, which is believed to have originated from Brahmanbaria.
 
Subdivision was established in 1860 AD at Brahmanbaria adjacent to the border of Tripura state of eastern India. Tripura was initially included in the district. After the partition of India, Comilla is a subdivision of the district. Founded on 15th February 1984 as a district.
 
Brahmanbaria, one of the leading local populations in the country, is a part of the arts and culture, education and literature. Tasar Emperor UstadAlauddin Khan, UstadAayet Ali Khan, Barrister ARasul, Nawab Sir Syed Shamsul Huda, literary advocate Mallah Barman, poet Abdul Qadir, ShaheedDhirendranathDatta, and many well-known poets of Brahmanbaria district were born. Brahmanbaria district has contributed immensely to the national economy. Titas Gas Field, Salda Gas Field, Meghna Gas Field supplies one third of the country's gas supply. Ashuganj Heat Power Plant is the second largest power plant in the country. Ashugonj Fertilizer Factory is one of the biggest industries in the country's urea fertilizer. Brahmanbaria district occupies a special status on the map of this country as a brilliant gathering of religious and communal harmony regardless of the holder and carrier of the art and the community.

 

 Background of the district
Brahmanbaria district was established in 1984. Earlier this district was included in the district Comilla (old name Tipara). Note that before 1830, Sarail Pargana was included in Mymensingh district.
This region was part of the Samatata of ancient Bengal. In the medieval period today Brahmanbaria was included in the Sarail Pargana. According to historical data, Pathan Sultan Sher Shah created the first pargana for the purpose of revenue collection and governance. In the Sultani period, Sarail Pargana was formed. Serial parganas are sometimes important for political reasons. The name of the family of BalaBhayyarBhaiyaBiswari is known from the family of Ala Isa Khan, and it is known from the name of one of the kings of India Biswara, KalidasGhajdani, Syed Ibrahim MalikulUlama (R), who took the name of Islam and adopted the name of Islam. Solaiman Khan arrived in Bengal in 1534 AD. He was the first to get the jagir of Sarail Pargana, after Sultan Ghiyasuddin Mahmud Shah. Solaiman Khan's rival sent a call to a false peace proposal and killed him. During this period, Jesus Khan was ten years old. Afterwards, he became a great force of Vatiraj with his own talent. In the war history of the Mughal forces, along with Jesus Khan, are preserved in the battle of Bhati State's independence. In that time, Isa Khan established temporary capital at Sarail. In 1581, he was transferred as a sole master of the Vatirajas from Sarail to his palace and shifted to the jungle house of Kishoreganj in a temporary area. During the establishment of Tripura district in 1793, most of Brahmanbaria's areas were in the district of Mymensingh. In 1830 Sarail, Dyadpur, Haripur, Bijura and SatarkondalPargana, Mymensingh were handed over to Tripura district. When the Nasirnagar subdivision was established in 1860, most of Brahmanbaria came under its control. In 1875, Nasirnagar subdivision was renamed Brahmanbaria subdivision. Earlier in 1868, Brahmanbaria city was elevated to the municipality. Later in 1947, the greater Comilla district was included in East Pakistan. In 1960, the name of East Pakistan of Tripura district was named after Comilla District. Brahmanbaria was once known as a subdivision city. Bangladesh achieved independence through a bloody liberation war in 1971. On the 15th of February 1984, Brahmanbaria was declared the district during the Northern Deccanation of Independence.
Sarail was 10 km north of Brahmanbaria city, the first and the temporary capital of Isa Khan.